matbe reloaded Index du Forum

matbe reloaded
Pour les nostalgiques du forum matbe.com

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Tottenham news: Dele Alli returns to MK Dons

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    matbe reloaded Index du Forum -> matbe reloaded -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Oct - 11:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Tottenham news: Dele Alli returns to MK Dons Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

DELE ALLI has revealed he played a small part in Tottenham’s choice to play their Carabao Cup clash vs Watford at Stadium MK. Spurs are sbobet asia currently playing their home games at Wembley Stadium while they wait for their new stadium to be finished. The new build, which is partly on the former grounds of White Hart Lane, is facing delays due to safety issues and has seen three more sbobet asia Premier League matches switched to Wembley. They have had to find an alternative venue for the third-round tie against the Hornets as Wembley is unavailable. Watford had hoped they could play the match at Vicarage Road but the EFL made the decision to let Spurs find another location. Midfielder Dele Alli has revealed he had a part to play in the switch that will see Spurs play 53 miles sbobet asianorth of their old home. The England international was signed from MK Dons for £5m in 2015 and will return to the town and club where he grew up.
“I heard rumours before that it could be a possibility and I tried to push for it as much as I could!” Alli told Tottenham’s website.
“I’m excited and looking forward to it. It’s going to be a great experience to go back there.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Tottenham news: Dele Alli returns to MK Dons

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    matbe reloaded Index du Forum -> matbe reloaded -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation