matbe reloaded Index du Forum

matbe reloaded
Pour les nostalgiques du forum matbe.com

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The second goal as Arsenal won 3-0 away against

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    matbe reloaded Index du Forum -> matbe reloaded -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 03:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: The second goal as Arsenal won 3-0 away against Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

ARSENAL’s teen sensation Emile Smith Rowe is adamant that the rest of the team’s stars will not see him change after his first maxbet competitive goal for the club – because he is not allowed in their dressing room. Smith Rowe scored the second goal as Arsenal won 3-0 away against Qarabag in the Europa League on Thursday night. And at London Colney, their training ground is split into a first team and an academy wing which is joined by a single narrow corridor. And until Smith Rowe is given full maxbet senior status, he will continue to hang his coat alongside the rest of the kids.
“To be fair, I am not actually in the changing room at the training ground,” he revealed. “I change separately, find out about 10 minutes before I am due to go out and just run over and train.
“I am still waiting to be asked to move maxbet along the corridor. I know a couple of players have done it – Alex Iwobi, Ainsley Maitland-Niles but yeah hopefully soon. “But when it comes to games, I look around and can’t believe I’m here. It is still surreal.” Initially, it was Danny Welbeck and Alexandre Lacazette who made him feel most welcome when he first started playing with the first team on the tour of Singapore in the summer. Gradually, though, they have all had a quiet word.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: The second goal as Arsenal won 3-0 away against

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    matbe reloaded Index du Forum -> matbe reloaded -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation