matbe reloaded Index du Forum

matbe reloaded
Pour les nostalgiques du forum matbe.com

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Ricky Chan, Barcelona embrace the nightmarish nest.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    matbe reloaded Index du Forum -> matbe reloaded -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
soksophoan

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Mar - 04:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ricky Chan, Barcelona embrace the nightmarish nest. Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Come on! Ivan Rakitic star kicker "I threw" sbo666 confirmed throughout all the people in the Camp Nampa, waiting for the return of Neymar pioneered "Ashes" together. Both the sweet relationship and footsteps is why not think much!Ivan Rakitic, midfielder of Barcelona, ​​revealed that every The team welcomes the return of Naymar, a former teammate who recently moved to the Paris Saint-Germain team. With a world record high of 222 million euros (about 8,880 million) at the close of the season. The rumor is that the news is fussy to move back to the old team.Rakitich said, "He did not tell me anything. But if it's up to me. I will open the door waiting for him now. Not only because of the relationship I have with him. I also like to be in the team as well. " The rumors about pioneering Samba want to move back to draw a pattern in La Liga, Spain was fluttered not one day. Especially after the agency of the players have to frame the last 16 UEFA Champions League with the hands of Real Madrid already.sbo666
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ricky Chan, Barcelona embrace the nightmarish nest.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    matbe reloaded Index du Forum -> matbe reloaded -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation